Ultra-light weight protection with a soft hardshell outer and knit sock for maximum comfort and freedom. Speed is the priority for racing, to gain that speed, efficient pedalling is key. The Project Lite knee uses a knitted, breathable sock to keep the rider cool and add to the comfort of a compression fit pad. A hard cap that is flexible provides the best fit while dispersing forces in a crash. Designed to slide over rather than grip any surface a rider meets at flat out race speeds.
- Rollable and stash-able using the elastic loop.
- Flexible front knee cap increasing durability and protection.
- Proknit fabric to control fabric elasticity.
- Long thigh length Proknit main body to prevent pad slipping and all day comfort.
- Articulated cut for the perfect fit.
- Silicone top and bottom elastic gripper.
- Silicone logo print to assist in gripping liner under shorts silicone tape.
- Tested beyond CE/ EN 1621/1 Level 1.
- Weight 285g pair (size XL).
Small 38-43cm / 15-17in
Medium 43-48cm / 17-19in
Large 48-53cm / 19-21in
Extra Large 53-58cm / 21-23in
Measure circumference of lower thigh, 6" (15.25cm) above the kneecap.