The advanced formulation has a triple action CLEAN-LUBE-PROTECT which means the drivetrain runs very clean and quiet in both wet and dry conditions.
Bike Milk is a dry film chain lube which runs very clean:
- Has excellent penetrating-cleaning-degreasing properties to remove grime buildup and assist lube flow throughout moving chain parts.
- After film formation the chain stays exceptionally clean without attracting dust onto the drivetrain surfaces.
- Dry film coating means no wet residue buildup which can rub off to leave dark “grease” stains.
- Leaves a protective film on the crucially important internal contact surfaces of the chain between rollers, bushings, pins and plates.
- Employs a “RESERVOIR EFFECT” to deliver lube into moving parts as you ride.
- Perfect drivetrain lubricant for shorter (up to 3h) and dry dusty rides or in beach/sand conditions.s.
- Great value for money 185ml pack which lasts longer.
- Also available in 50ml trail and 900ml workshop packs.
- Proudly created and made in Australia.